Cahall Park Request Form
Cahall Park Policy
The Bridgeville Historical Society owns Cahall Park and will allow use of this property in the following order of priority:
Priority 1: Bridgeville Historical Society events and programs
Priority 2: Non-profit civic, educational and cultural groups
Priority 3: Private or for-profit businesses (subject to the Society's approval)
The usage fee for Cahall Park is $200.00 for four hours. Additional hours are $50.00 per hour.
Non-profit groups are exempted from this fee. (Donations accepted)
All Applicants Are Subject To The Rules And Regulations Listed Below
- Events must be held during daylight hours.
- No event may be disruptive to the surrounding neighborhood.
- The park user is responsible for leaving the park in the condition in which it was found. Additional charges will be assessed for darnages or extra clean-up.
- Smoking of cigarettes or cigars is not allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances may be consumed or dispensed on park property.
- Open flames of any kind are not permitted.
- Bows may be tied to the bandstand or wrapped around the railings. Hooks are provided for hanging baskets. All other decorations must be approved by the BHS contact person.
- Nothing may be nailed, taped or adhered to any structures or trees in the park or driven into the ground.
- Non-biodegradable items, such as silk or plastic flower petals, may not be scattered in the park.
- The Bridgeville Historical Society cannot be held responsible for the injury of any person while he/she is using the park. The Society is not responsible for personal belongings left in the park. The Society accepts no responsibility for the liability of group's conduct or activities in the park.
- The Bridgeville Historical Society has the right to accept or reject any applicant.